Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Media's 3rd ban appeal
naive Wrote:Rival, It sounds pretty familiar to me.. I think its from a manga called Oni Gokko, which would just be like a fansub translation from Japanese.. Not necessarily something you can google.

I didn't realise that the biggest search engine known to man had limits. Apologies for not reading the most obscure literature I've ever heard of.

naive Wrote:I think threatening to ban someone for a month for trolling you is absurd, and I am pretty sure baseless.

I'm going to PM you my reply to this portion of your retort, as I don't think it's suitable for public viewing.

naive Wrote:Racism itself isn't actually in the MOTD or the rules anywhere I see. So saying something like 'i dislike black people', isn't really excessively offensive or ban worthy directly based on anything other than your interpretation.

So it's not inappropriate language to say "God I want to hang some blacks"?

naive Wrote:No where in the rules are you able to arbitrarily choose to ban someone for a month because you don't like them. Media is a former admin here, and been here much longer than you.. I don't like the way you are acting towards him. If you wish to discuss anything further with me, you can send me a PM or something.

It was more of an empty threat. Technically if this is his 3rd ban on the servers, then he should be banned for a month anyway? I mean, his 3rd ban protest, that means he's been banned (and consequently unbanned) twice before. Just saying.

He's not an admin anymore, and as Loks said, he has to follow the rules, just like everyone else does. As for you saying "I dont like the way you're acting towards him", I'll be sending you a PM about that as well.

Unbanned. Heed my warning though, because I am sure that there is some history of troublemaking that I am not aware of.
If you read this, you suck.

Messages In This Thread
Media's 3rd ban appeal - by The Witch King - Sep 03 2011, 03:48 AM
RE: Media's 3rd ban appeal - by I, The Rival - Sep 03 2011, 05:22 AM
RE: Media's 3rd ban appeal - by naive - Sep 03 2011, 05:32 AM
RE: Media's 3rd ban appeal - by Loks - Sep 03 2011, 05:49 AM
RE: Media's 3rd ban appeal - by naive - Sep 03 2011, 05:58 AM
RE: Media's 3rd ban appeal - by Loks - Sep 03 2011, 06:04 AM
RE: Media's 3rd ban appeal - by Anonymous - Sep 03 2011, 06:15 AM
RE: Media's 3rd ban appeal - by I, The Rival - Sep 03 2011, 06:32 AM
RE: Media's 3rd ban appeal - by The Witch King - Sep 03 2011, 07:03 AM
RE: Media's 3rd ban appeal - by I, The Rival - Sep 03 2011, 07:12 AM