Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding the sniper server.
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
silly Wrote:*Bump*

Seriously guys, and with respect, the spawn protection doesn't even work properly (it doesn't work at the start of the round, it only works when a player rejoins). It's just a nuisance for the majority of players (with the exception of people who rejoin with invulnerability and pwn people. My suggestion: either fix it so it works at the beginning of each round, or remove it entirely.

it's NOT not working properly... the purpose of spawn protection is to protect ppl who just joins so that they can make a preparation... not for the start of the round...
but if u're talking about reconnecter, thats another different story

Spawn protection is supposed to protect people at the start of the round too. Too many awp_ maps spawn teams in sight of one another, so that it is possible to set up a shot and kill another player before they even have time to move. Also, it gives people an unfair advantage and gives many a reason to retry, as they get protection for five seconds, which is easily enough time to kill 3-4 enemies if your aim is sure. I say remove it altogether, or just find a plugin so that it only works at the very start of the round.

Messages In This Thread
Regarding the sniper server. - by silly - Sep 06 2011, 09:57 AM
RE: Regarding the sniper server. - by Knowpain - Sep 06 2011, 03:12 PM
RE: Regarding the sniper server. - by silly - Sep 28 2011, 04:43 PM
RE: Regarding the sniper server. - by I, The Rival - Sep 28 2011, 04:48 PM
RE: Regarding the sniper server. - by rAnSaCk - Sep 28 2011, 04:52 PM
RE: Regarding the sniper server. - by I, The Rival - Sep 28 2011, 04:56 PM
RE: Regarding the sniper server. - by silly - Sep 28 2011, 05:04 PM
RE: Regarding the sniper server. - by Mawped - Sep 28 2011, 10:08 PM