Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On-Hold  BasketBaLL*-eG-/Admin APP
Re: BasketBaLL*-eG- / Minigames 24/7 Admin APP

mar_heave Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:ON HOLD
Also I noticed you gave an IP to an Office server that wasn't ours in our server. That's not allowed either, we've banned people for that before.

So what I am going to say is, play another 36 hours. Get the accumulated time, and work a little bit on your manners and behaviour in the server, and then we'll revisit this admin application Smile
eh, the first server that I played was minigame and it was like about June? or July?
and that gameME stats is new, but because the evidence cant be found, well, all the hours of minigame before gameme stats is nothing for admin application.

eh that bolded sentence, really? admins ban ppl for giving IP to other servers which are not ours?
where? where can't we give that IP? in game ? forum? but outside those I think is allowed to give IP.

You're not meant to advertise other servers in our server, because then we'd lose players on our servers. I'm guessing by that logic, it wouldn't be allowed in the forums either.
If you read this, you suck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BasketBaLL*-eG-/Admin APP [ON HOLD] - by PaSS - Oct 01 2011, 12:55 PM
RE: BasketBaLL*-eG-/Admin APP [ON HOLD] - by I, The Rival - Oct 01 2011, 01:39 PM
RE: BasketBaLL*-eG-/Admin APP [ON HOLD] - by Victor - Oct 02 2011, 01:12 PM
RE: BasketBaLL*-eG-/Admin APP [ON HOLD] - by Victor - Oct 03 2011, 11:46 AM
RE: BasketBaLL*-eG-/Admin APP [ON HOLD] - by DK - Oct 15 2011, 01:38 AM