16 34.78%
Jailbreak
5 10.87%
Zombies
13 28.26%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which type of CS:S server should we add?
Breakfloor maps are maps that you can build little bases out of the ground because the ground is made up of blocks that break when you shoot them.  You would have to disable flashes smokes and frags though to stop spamming at begining of rounds. Its amazing and thats what my vote is. Minor problem is you pretty much need an admin always on the server to make sure ppl dont just blast the floors straight down and teamkill that way.

Jailbreak is  Terrorists are Prisoners and Counter-terrorists are the jail gaurds. Prisoners get knives but arnt aloud to try and kill the Gaurds. If the terrorist "rebels" and kills a guard, the counter-terrorists are aloud to shoot him and the terrorist is aloud to shoot him back. Its Ridonculously complicated but a ton of fun with admins to enfore rules.  I would type more if not for the time and my need for sleep before lectures in the morning. I used to play JB ALOT  on one of the most popular JB servers on Source.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which type of CS:S server should we add? - by Anonymous - Jun 24 2011, 01:32 AM
RE: Which type of CS:S server should we add? - by Anonymous - Jun 25 2011, 09:31 AM
RE: Which type of CS:S server should we add? - by pTK - Oct 06 2011, 07:50 AM