Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions Welcome On New Server Ideas [Map Pack Inside]
}{@K@P Wrote:this is intersting, just make a server and i will be there everyday!  :o

rival you said that there will be no gungame server, but how about the future tournaments?  ???

Well I don't know about future tournaments. I'm sure a GunGame server could be set up relatively quickly if we needed to. Would you really want to do the same type of game mode again for the next contest though?

ruplayer Wrote:I want cs_jeep_2 lol

If you post your suggestion here (its stickied in Suggestion section), I'll have a look at it.

We did test a few maps today, but I didn't really organise it very well. I'll attempt to have a better map pack sorted out before the weekend and try and get a few testers together for that, see if I can get a little test server up and running (with the help of a root admin or the use of DandyAndys server). This time it will be better organised though, and I'll release the map pack.... Friday, so that people can download it in the daytime and then test during the night.
If you read this, you suck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions Welcome On New Server Ideas [Map Pack Inside] - by Anonymous - Oct 12 2011, 07:21 AM
RE: Opinions Welcome On New Server Ideas [Map Pack Inside] - by I, The Rival - Oct 12 2011, 07:29 AM
RE: Opinions Welcome On New Server Ideas [Map Pack Inside] - by Anonymous - Oct 12 2011, 07:37 AM