Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtf!!!!!! no reply button
Lol we're not demons just because we don't speak Russian!

PaSS Wrote:i still honestly belive there should be a comment or reply button on any topic regardless what it is about just my point of few

Do you not trust the staff here to be able to discern whether a user is hacking or not?

It all really comes down to this : If you feel that you have any significant information about a ban appeal, PM an admin. Before we had the block on users posting in ban appeals, we had full on arguments break out in topics, and a lot of flaming occurred. The best way to prevent this was to block all users from replying to ban appeals.

Secondly, there really is no need for you to reply on a ban appeal. Ideally, a ban appeal should just be the user posting their defence, and admins providing accurate evidence and information which proves that the ban is justifiable. Nowhere in that equation is there room for outsider opinions. It's unnecessary, and the best case scenario is that someone posts something like

Quote:Yeah I agree, that dude was totally hacking

It's just not really worth it. As I've said before, if you really want to contribute to the community, report hackers and provide us with the demos to ban them. Show us that you have the skills to spot hackers, and are able to report them properly. If you show us behaviour like an admin, maybe you'll get to be admin Smile You're scared of applying because you think you'll get denied, you should give us a reason to not deny you; by showing us that you'd be a good admin before even becoming one!

So please, when you're on the servers, keep an eye out for hackers. You'd be contributing much more to the community than posting in a thread.
If you read this, you suck.

Messages In This Thread
wtf!!!!!! no reply button - by }{@K@P - Oct 10 2011, 06:17 PM
RE: wtf!!!!!! no reply button - by Riser - Oct 10 2011, 07:02 PM
RE: wtf!!!!!! no reply button - by Rabbit - Oct 10 2011, 07:10 PM
RE: wtf!!!!!! no reply button - by }{@K@P - Oct 11 2011, 03:05 AM
RE: wtf!!!!!! no reply button - by JayCat - Oct 11 2011, 03:08 AM
RE: wtf!!!!!! no reply button - by Rabbit - Oct 11 2011, 03:25 AM
RE: wtf!!!!!! no reply button - by I, The Rival - Oct 11 2011, 03:48 AM
RE: wtf!!!!!! no reply button - by }{@K@P - Oct 11 2011, 03:55 AM
RE: wtf!!!!!! no reply button - by PaSS - Oct 11 2011, 03:57 AM
RE: wtf!!!!!! no reply button - by Rabbit - Oct 11 2011, 04:00 AM