Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions Welcome On New Server Ideas [Map Pack Inside]
I, The Rival Wrote:But I will agree with you on this. I think it would only be the same people that are playing our current Zombie server that are the people that would be playing the proposed ZE server, technically halving the population of one server to the other. It would be completely pointless, and I don't see it being as popular as a custom map server.
No, if we can promote our ze server, we can get more population.Why? Because zombie escape is awesome, IT is the reason why I wanted to play CSS, after that I found mini games that is fun.I was playing zombie escape not at this server.But I can't access that server again.And you know, if we can get a ze server, more people will come I think.Why? because non-steamers are hard to find ze servers that can be played by them.Just tell people about new zombie escape server that welcome non-steamers.That's the point.Like that CS S competition.Just tell people about the competition days ago.Then many people came to join this forums, after they heard that news.
joker8baller Wrote:No more Zombie servers IMO, I rarely see people in it and they are typically empty.
Zombie escape is different, and hard to find(that welcome non-steamers)
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions Welcome On New Server Ideas [Map Pack Inside] - by Anonymous - Oct 12 2011, 07:21 AM
RE: Opinions Welcome On New Server Ideas [Map Pack Inside] - by Anonymous - Oct 12 2011, 07:37 AM
RE: Opinions Welcome On New Server Ideas [Map Pack Inside] - by mar_heave - Oct 14 2011, 12:08 PM