Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions Welcome On New Server Ideas [Map Pack Inside]
JayCat Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:hey rival can u add a few assassination maps its my specaility lol
if its not any trouble cause i dont just want it the usual hostages and bombs if u know what i mean

Of course Assassin would want Assasination (VIP) maps on there. Also it takes more than just adding those types of maps to make it work. You have to have the VIP plugin installed to make this work.
Like this one.
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=147500
Alot of plugins get broken after valve does updates, so I'm not sure if this one is still working.
lol jay of course i would want that its what im meant for lol, tbh i think its good to break the usual hostage and bombing maps, and i think that this server will be very popular and a success btw i hope u add russka too, and i liked adding cs_mansionĀ  its a good map i like itĀ  Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions Welcome On New Server Ideas [Map Pack Inside] - by Anonymous - Oct 12 2011, 07:21 AM
RE: Opinions Welcome On New Server Ideas [Map Pack Inside] - by Anonymous - Oct 12 2011, 07:37 AM
RE: Opinions Welcome On New Server Ideas [Map Pack Inside] - by Assassin - Oct 14 2011, 11:22 PM