Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Appeal
Alright, so hey. I've been playing on your DM server for a while now, and a while ago I got banned from it after my computer going crazy and restarting each time I launched CSS. I fixed the problem and joined your server, played for about 30 seconds and then it says I'm banned. After a whole lot of searching I find your sourcebans and it tells me the reason of my ban was this: "SMAC: Eye Angles Violation".
I was that much familiar with SMAC so I searched it and found this: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=158477
Quote:Auto-banning as default just seems a little excessive for something that's not guaranteed. Even kick as default would be better imo. If admin wants to change to ban, they can, else if not hacking, player rejoins, else if hacking, rejoin with hacks and get booted again or without and can play normally/fair.

I do not have any idea what happened and not sure if it has anything to do with my computer problem and/or it restarting crazily.
I will say that I'm not a hacker and have been playing on your server for a long time and think that this is not fair.
I would appreciate your help.

Sorry my STEAMID is: STEAM_0:1:33637923
I also run gamebooster for css, on my computer, don't know if that's the problem or not.
Lastly, my in-game name at that moment was "mINI"

mINI

EDIT: Forgot my SteamID
EDIT 2: Running Gamebooster
EDIT 3: In-game name

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by minimoney1 - Dec 03 2011, 04:03 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by JayCat - Dec 03 2011, 04:34 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by minimoney1 - Dec 03 2011, 04:57 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by JayCat - Dec 03 2011, 05:06 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by minimoney1 - Dec 04 2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by JayCat - Dec 04 2011, 09:37 PM