Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a problem enforcing some Admin Things
Mr.Tea Wrote:wow, don't attempt to sound educated in your posts, son.  Google and Wikipedia are poor attempts to make your posts sound more intelligent, as well as, condescending (that means talking down to you  Tongue).

PTK called me jelly.  My clan is PBJ (Peanut Butter Jam).  I was doing a play on words in reference to that.  You came in to troll me.  I dismissed your post reinforcing my clan.  Then RU came in to back me up.  Then your butt got hurt and try to sound well educated in a counter rebuttal.

Stop being so darn silly.  Your a sniper server dude and got hurt that I insulted your 20 other players saying that dominating that server is like beating up a 4 year old in boxing match, which is fun.  The few times I played on snipers was a tad boring.  I also quickly learned the map stacked maps, since most top players stacked. (Not saying you and PTK do since I haven't played with you guys)

It was also an attempt to troll some of your players to come to a pop maps to try to upstage the awpers there.  Pretty sure a lot of you would get a rude awaking.

Wiki/Google away.  Throw in some latin and greek words.  That makes you sound smart too!

I lawled.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a problem enforcing some Admin Things - by Anonymous - Dec 01 2011, 06:49 AM
RE: I have a problem enforcing some Admin Things - by Anonymous - Dec 04 2011, 01:19 AM
RE: I have a problem enforcing some Admin Things - by Anonymous - Dec 04 2011, 04:43 PM
RE: I have a problem enforcing some Admin Things - by Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ - Dec 04 2011, 08:56 PM
RE: I have a problem enforcing some Admin Things - by Anonymous - Dec 05 2011, 06:49 PM