Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rival Perm. Banned from Warlords (Hacking)
I, The Rival Wrote:
helmut^ Wrote:AND NOW RIVAL IS VAC BANNED LOLOLOLOLOL.........

Two completely different scenarios.

My supposed ban on WarLords (as to which there is zero evidence, bar a ban appeal from me), was clearly a misunderstanding between my ability to bhop and the SMAC plugin. Cleared of that, bug report being sent to SMAC.

My VAC ban, you can read the explanation here.

Hey Helmut, maybe now that I won't be around anymore, you might actually get invited to some scrims. Let me lay it down for you : NOBODY LIKES YOU. Seriously, that's why you're never invited to scrims unless Bison is pulling them together. He's the only one that seems to like you around here, everyone else thinks you're a complete moron. They think you're a joke because you're taking TWL seriously. They think you're a joke because you say dumb shit like "There is nothing more fun in the game than winning". They think you're a fucking stain because you come into scrims with 9 random people and expect everyone to do what you say, when you say it. Mostly, everyone thinks you're a complete asshat because you check everyone on legit-proof, and then if they have no league xp you just accuse them of hacking.

Listen up. Sure, you might be good at the game, but that ain't much use to you when no one around here actually wants to play with you. I could pull a scrim together out of WarLords guys right now, and I'd do it a million times faster than you. The sad thing is, I actually feel kinda sorry for you. I mean, if you weren't such a cunt to everyone, you'd probably be a lot of fun to play with. But you waltz around with an air of arrogance that just makes everyone want to punch you in the face, but instead they just decide to ignore you and not be in the same servers as you.

Good luck with the league. I'm sure it's going to fill the massive hole in your life where you once had friends. Peace out, cuntstain.

aw umad? my favorite part of that story was where you got vac banned.

1) I don't really give a shit if I'm invited to scrims. I play ESEA pugs, against and with pros.  I do the scrim server 10 man's for giggles. 

2) You're a whiny little bitch

3) You're vac banned

4) See #3
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943

Messages In This Thread
Rival Perm. Banned from Warlords (Hacking) - by Bah - Dec 03 2011, 05:28 AM
RE: Rival Perm. Banned from Warlords (Hacking) - by Anonymous - Dec 03 2011, 06:12 AM
RE: Rival Perm. Banned from Warlords (Hacking) - by helmut^ - Dec 06 2011, 04:47 AM
RE: Rival Perm. Banned from Warlords (Hacking) - by Anonymous - Dec 06 2011, 05:43 AM