Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
I have no control over what Rambo does or says..he is his own man

but you banning me for a month in favor of your friend calling people "f*gs" on xmas eve is beyond bias

you call me a troll and a malicious player...you shovel dirt on my name...you made it seem like I attack everyone when I come on the server and so forth

I really didnt take to kindly to that...so

your boy hs!boon is getting put on blast...its time to find out if he can SHOW his skill to EVERYONE

in 2 days he racked up 5,221 Kills...WOW

2,598 of those kills were headshots...WOWx2

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/142873

one thing was him running to the forums crying because I said his kills were not legit...another thing is you banning me in favor of him

I really hope after seeing this challenge he does in fact respond...because if he dosent...you and joker...the only 2 admin to run into his crying thread...are going to look real bad

video should be uploaded and posted within 30 mins

Merry xmas to you as well  Wink
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread... - by Registry - Dec 26 2011, 04:09 AM