Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
I just don't really understand.

Like, quite obviously your friend Rambo is some real offensive dude, probably has some personal issues that he takes out on strangers in a 10 year old game. You should probably cut all ties with him, because looking at his chat logs, he's probably not the kind of person you wanna associate yourself with, right?

Your clan brought themselves to my attention back when I was admin. I had several people complain about you guys just being plain horrible in the pubs. From what I've seen of these kinds of arguments (ones where neither party admits to trolling), they usually go something like this (for this example, I'll use both of our names, although it should be noted that this conversation is purely fictional, and for demonstrational purposes only) :

Quote:Rival gets killed by Registry
Rival : Fuck you kid!
Registry sees that I'm mad, decides to see how mad he can get me.
Registry : LOL U MAD KID
Rival : Fuck you that was some bs shot!!1!
Registry : Lol go uninstall and learn to play, you're so bad.
Rival : I PWN U N00B!!
Registry : Ur so bad man get some skillz

I mean it usually all stems from one person just pushing another person who is already angry because they're less skilled at the game, and they get frustrated and angrier when they are killed. In this case, it's Registry loving the fact that he's getting a reaction out of me, and wants to carry on being an ass to me because he thinks it's funny. Just an example though.

Although to be honest, that's most of how I saw you behaving in the pubs. I'd spec you and your clan for a few maps at a time, and a lot of the time it would be like my example above. A lot of the time you would join the same team as Candy and just talk shit to her on mic as well. A lot of that I heard, and I'm pretty sure I gave you and your clan several warnings as well. All the time you guys would come out with the same old "oh you're giving her special treatment because she's a girl". Actually, we treated her like we treated everyone else in the pubs. I can't speak for these newer admins, but I know the old bunch would act in the same way that I did.

I'm interested to see if Boon does actually take up your challenge, mainly because I'm interested in what your reaction would be if he turned out to be legit. I don't know Boon, and I'm not an admin anymore, so I couldn't care less if he turned out to be a hacker. But I think the point your missing here is that you do have to stop baiting people into raging like you do. It's not making you any friends on here, and it's always nice to be liked by people, isnt it?

As for writing essays, we're sorry we can't be as cool as you and posted 7 minute long videos of us talking in the dark. Really wish I could, but I can't.
If you read this, you suck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread... - by I, The Rival - Dec 26 2011, 06:52 AM