Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
I, The Rival Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:...try learning at least one language first to judge=)  I just don't take cheaters/racists/gays seriously.
REGISTRY. Tell me why that's funny? I think it's funny that you think your hack detection skills are better than VAC and ESEAs anti cheat client, yet you've failed to provide a single shred of evidence to support your claim.

"cheaters who call people f*gs get a pass"....well no, if there was actually substantial proof that he was cheating, then he'd get banned. You're missing the point; no evidence, no ban.

Also no, I resigned from being admin because I couldn't keep up the 10+ hours a day I spent banning hackers, maintaining order and responding to forum posts/helping members of the community out. I have a studio to run. How many hackers have you caught? I'd take a gander and assume it's a lot less than me, son. Take your head out of Ruplayers ass for a second and wonder why so many people dislike you (that goes for you too, Ruplayer). Can't all be coincidence, can it.
oh now you're mad cause he has a nicer car than you?  ;D..get a hair cut...go outside..meet some women..instead of trying to plot on some canadian troll on steam using guys like you for the attention her husband dosent give her

why do you keep talking about VAC?...LMAO...I already stated in the vid I cheated before...I EASILY got around vac bans..cheat clients etc for years back in my 1.6 days...I had players saying I didnt cheat when I was toggling on my aimkey right on the head...I had demos taken of me and never was banned once...cmon are you serious right now?

The only REAL demo that will prove someones skill is the type of demo I challenged boon to...you're making excuses for him..joker is scrambling to hold his position...and mr tea melted away into a foggy mist out of this thread

think about this...he could make a vid showing the world how to go 55-1...and I would look real bad...mr tea...u..and joker would all get a cookie...and I would be shamed for making this thread

keep deflecting along with trying to derail the thread talking about "VAC" LMAO...

Im putting my name on the line here by issuing this challenge...I went into this knowing that IF he posted a video demo showing his "skill" for ALL to see...I would get owned somethin serious...I might even uninstall...hehe..nah..but I would enjoy seeing some skill like that...honestly...anyone who played the game for as long as I have would as well

Im confident that a video demo like the one I requested has a 98% chance of NEVER being posted up by hs!boON...how about your squad?...they've already made enough excuses for boon...as to why he wont post one to cover their own bias
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread... - by Registry - Dec 26 2011, 08:11 AM