Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
I wanted to stay out of this, I've been reading this thread but I didn't post.
I feel so tempted to post...so here it is.
Why are you feeling so convinced that boon is hacking? Get those sands out of your vagina please. Go legit-proof him, he plays on ESEA-M. What about you? Do you play any league? I don't think so or else you would know that boon is legit. Plus he have 4000 hours on CSS, I guess that means nothing, huh? It seems like you're actually pissed off that you were banned by boon. You just want him to get banned just like you did. You should try playing with Mahone ;]

I read those previous posts, you're a complete idiot. People have been trying to help you but you ignore them and kept repeating the same shit. It's true that you can configure you aimbot to look it legit. But how can he bypass VAC, ESEA client or EAC (for BattleEmpire)?

Registry Wrote:its ok...perm ban me...Im the worst...I attack everyone...there is no bias :'(
I know you're being sarcastic. But really its not biased. It's observation.

Registry Wrote:well of course he isnt...he shot his load on xmas in 2011...Im sure he never thought crying on the forums begging to get me banned would result in HIS name being tarnished...that hs!boON name will be retired in 2012...by yours truly

it was a baaaaad move...because now...he is forever on youtube...well that is unless he posts a response vid..but you know he wont...because he cant...you would make a great public defender though joker  :Smile

Right...because the video is going to be viral right? 4million people are going to watch it and wait for boon's response.

anyhow its been entertaining...I totally understand the egg on the face...you and a couple others would have...if u allowed some bs player to exist on your servers with immunity...you're grasping right now...so I will leave you with a screenshot...showing a astronomical # of kills in a 48-58 hr period...with half of them being headshots  :o :o :o

HURRRRR That's because its a pub. Have you seen how people there play? Boon's reaction is much faster than their's.

please pass the link to the screenshot around to all those cal esea cpl blah blah players you look up to...if that dosent bring a smile to their face they might have the personality of a rock...because when I look at it...I smile  ;D

[Image: 53133-1ngp3.jpg]

Why should they pass this screenshot to people in leagues? What makes you think they gives a fuck about what is going on? Even if they see it they prob won't be much impressed because they would prob be doing as good.

hope your xmas was a merry one...exposing this kid has been quite entertaining...kid blew his load faster than a virgin teen boy getting his first rub and tug...faster than joker blowing his load when gnarcandy sent him a pic...of her showing her breast in a steam avatar...LMAO

signed

Registry

Nice! Not only that you troll the people in the server. You also make cheesy insults to the admins. NICELY DONE!

Registry Wrote:LoL...ya okay

Im not saying there arent good players out there...what I am saying is there is only one type of demo that will CONFIRM yay or nay on bullshit

It's not bullshit. It's skill. I bet everytime you get killed you assume it's "bullshit" just because you die.

this is the type of demo that I challenged him to...if he wants to hide thats fine too...he sure knew how to navigate to the forum when he went to cry about me calling him bs...thats the reason why I was banned...nothing more nothing less...any other manufacured reason is sad IMO...now all the sudden after this thread is posted he became deaf and blind?  :-X

LOL I FIND THAT VERY IRONIC. Makes me smile.

He dosent have to accept my challenge...but saying he dosent have access to a camera in this technical day and age...or going blind and deaf overnight...is...well...'silly'

You're an idiot. You think he's gonna buy a camera just so that he can "prove" you that he's legit.

MORE QQ FROM YOU MAKES ME HAPPY. Keep em coming ;]
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread... - by FenKeN - Dec 26 2011, 12:08 PM