Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
Registry Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:Not really. Boon doesn't post much or visit these forums much. It's very likely that he wouldn't see this thread for a while.

And it's not silly to think everyone has a video camera. I sure as hell don't.

There isn't btw. You could also simply post a demo of him hacking too.
are you telling me right now that demos can confirm yay or nay on hacking 100%?

are you telling me that its hard to obtain a video recording device in 2012?

even though I just told you I had demos recorded of me WHEN I WAS AIMBOTTING but admins still said they couldnt see anything...is he aimbotting?...maybe..maybe not...is it a undetectable script?...maybe...maybe not...pulling off 1 bullet headshots around corners?...2500 of them out of 5200 kills?...you can bet your ass its something to gain a advantage over players...something that he couldnt use on a live video...something he couldnt use at a LAN function...open your eyes

boon is a 7 dig...im a 8 dig...what conclusion can you draw from that?...maybe our steam accounts were re purchased?

I stated I got around VAC for a while...I didnt state that VAC didnt catch up with me eventually...he got vacced before...tell me he didnt and ill laugh at you

dont make the statement that A LEGIT PLAYER who can get 5000+ kills in 48 hrs just started playing counter strike recently either...it would be a dumb statement to make...so dont go there

look...I called him bullshit...he ran to the forums crying...I got banned

Im still calling him bullshit...and until I see a CONFIRMED demo (the type of demo I challenged him to) of him going 50-1 in a few mins like he did the other night...Im convinced hes bullshit

does it matter what I think?...no...does it matter if the gaming community and all 250 of his steam friends ask him why he went into exile AFTER this thread and a youtube video challenge was made?

you can be the judge of that...instead of being his lawyer

did mr tea or you honestly think someone would sit back after you shovel dirt on their name...calling me malicious and a player who attacks people randomly?

instead of coming foul at you guys (which im sure thats you were hoping for so you could ip ban me & scratch another ban tally on ur bedpost) I did one better

your boy is on blast...blasted like the crystal he fuks with in his hometown
I sure as hell isn't going to spend money to get a video camera capable of recording myself playing on a screen with clarity.

They don't but, it's the same difference, why don't you take the time and post a demo of him hacking then? You're so sure of it.

You were hacking when VAC sucked, try it now days and pull it of ESEA and VAC and show me you won't get banned with his playtime.

LOL, at Digit accounts. I think I'm a 6 or a 7. Does that mean jack? No. I had a super low 5 digit that got hacked, and that was before CS:S even came out.. No one cares about digits mate. Check playtime.

Quote:dont make the statement that A LEGIT PLAYER who can get 5000+ kills in 48 hrs just started playing counter strike recently either...it would be a dumb statement to make...so dont go there
Really? LOL. Have you ever heard of/seen Nada play? He started recently and at his height of game time, was one of the best players around. Some people are naturally good at games, like some are naturally good at sports. Give em 20 or so hours in the game and they'll be a little rough, but they'll be damn good. Not a dumb statement, it's a dumb statement to disregard this as a possibility but by judging by your past arguments...

Dirt on your name? You did to yourself. I don't know how many times I have to tell you. You are known by many players, regulars and admins alike to be a massive troll. We just simply state it on the forums.

You don't get it. We'll ban Boon if you can get us some proof, but you haven't. We'll ban people for trolling you if you can get us some proof, but you haven't. You don't offer any proof, evidence behind your statements besides your belief. You don't have ticks of fishy kills in your demos, you have your belief that someone cannot be that good, and that's the only thing you have? Can you honestly say that's enough evidence, especially to convince other people? Fuck no. Your belief that someone can't be that good will never be enough, and quite frankly it's childish to think it would change people.

The only way your video's going to become viral is like that of angry German kid.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread... - by joker8baller - Dec 26 2011, 08:22 PM