Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:I will miss you Registry.

But what all the other admins are saying is true. I gotta admit you do attack people, and I was one of the victims. You were saying about how high my ping was and telling why do I play in this server, go find somewhere closer!

Well, I don't get offended because I don't really take things that serious. Anyways good luck with your future. And I have thought hs!boon was a hacker once but after playing with him for such a long time, I knew he was skilled.

BaNaNaMaN

Lol I was so tempted to post here, so here it is.
I attacked you?...what year was that?..LMAO

the bolded part of your post made me smile

Happy Holidays

p.s. [email protected] 40cal...I used to aimbot on that server and those admin were so clueless...their servers are ghostowns now because they let cheaters play there...and banned everyone else BUT the people they should have...sound familiar?...I feel ya though...you gotta grasp really hard now...you tried to be a lawyer but your client fled...talking about the American judicial system is beyond ridiculous...lemme guess..you believe everything fox news tells you nightly too eh?...dont answer that
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread... - by Registry - Dec 26 2011, 10:46 PM