Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
joker8baller Wrote:Joke's on you. Same reasoning, same argument you used? No evidence as usual? Seems like a repeat.

But you were talking shit, no? That's the whole idea. Anyways if they perm banned you and you used hacks, seems justifiable.

Seems like you were also playing with hacks more recently than you stated. Gives a certain degree of clarity to your honor and personality. I personally don't believe any individual who has ever used hacks to ever play on a multiplayer game again. Demonstrates a certain lack of respect and honor in that individual.
at least I can admit to what Ive done...and I havent played 1.6 in a while...its dead

I was perm banned because I made the admin mad...its what SOME admins of forums do...they ban when they get mad at words on a screen

anyhow...you talk about "evidence"...but cs demos are worth nothing because a GOOD cheater knows what to do...so nothing will show up in a demo...ive played in scrims where the entire opposing team all had walls...its common in scrims with these guys that brag about how they are cyber athletes esea cal etc...one time after these so called "pro gamers" were walling in a scrim...I went and turned on my "pro game"...it was like watching ants scatter...they were MAD...and I laughed

you would fail as a lawyer though...because your client fled...the judge and jury will have already made their mind up...regardless of your deflecting

either way you slice it...2 things have came from this thread

#1. the big ole bad malicious random player attacking Registry wont be playing on war-lords...maybe in spec with a video camera?...sounds fun  Tongue

#2. you and mr tea were left out in the cold and sent out to pasture...and not even by me

@george...I can set a recording device on my desk and record my gameplay no problem...if anyone ever questioned my gameplay...whats your point?...not every player goes 50-1 in 4 mins...the only reason the thread and vid was created was because that player ran to the forums CRYING...repeat CRYING because I said he was bullshit...and 'someone' swooped in to save him within 5 mins on xmas eve of all days  :Smile
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread... - by Registry - Dec 26 2011, 11:07 PM