Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
lawl, I'll respond only in this thread, since you are attempting to troll me and joker in two threads about the same thing.  No one cares...  Thus no one left hanging.  Otherwise we would pm boon this link. 

I didn't delete any of your posts/thread.  I notified moderators that you were posting in the wrong forums.

FYI, I am a server admin not a forum admin.  I don't have permissions to delete posts here.  Kind of like in a game, if you see someone posting in the wrong section or inappropriately you report them.  Its an amazing concept.  It works here and in-game. Wow.

I recommend others don't reason with a troll, because it doesn't matter because he is a troll.  Please continue to post making the same silly observation Registry will never comprehend.  It will perpetuate into longer incoherent posts on his part.  Who knows, maybe we will get another movie out of him and feel a little better about our lives when watching it.

But seriously Registry:
http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

If you need a helping hand there is one out there for you. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread... - by Mr.Tea - Dec 26 2011, 11:32 PM