Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
joker8baller Wrote:
Registry Wrote:if you would like me to record a LIVE video of me playing...not a problem...I tried downloads out and got bored with em...its a weak way to play the game

and joker..I dont know what law school u went to...but they should have trained you about guilty until proven innocent...well that is if you were attemtping to be a defense lawyer

on second thought u might want to stick to prosecuting....its much easier for your brain

defense would NOT be your strong point...I wouldnt hire you after reading this thread

eek
Didn't understand my example from earlier?

Anyways, I wouldn't hire you for anything, I'd be surprised if you graduated high school with your current mental capacity. Your inability to understand logic and reasoning is quite astounding.

Guilty until proven innocent is what 3rd World Countries use. They're rarely effective and as a statistic rarely prosecute the right person.
something tells me you grew up sheltered...from the real world

parents paid for your education?...wasted money IMO
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread... - by Registry - Dec 27 2011, 12:17 AM