Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
M. Bison Wrote:That was a pretty entertaining video you posted, Registry.

I hope hs!boon posts a video of himself playing too (perhaps with some commentary) since it'd be really helpful tool for players wishing to get better (assuming he doesn't cheat, of course).

Anyways, as for the claims about cheating: We're not going to ban him unless we end up getting our hands on relatively conclusive evidence of cheating. There's really not much that admins can do besides demoing him more in hopes of finding some conclusive evidence. If you'd like to help in the hunt, then feel free to do so since you should still be able to enter the server and spectate players.

In regard to calling hs!boon out: He's an extremely talented player regardless of whether or not he does in fact cheat. I say this based on the many times in the past that I have personally analyzed demos of him and observed his playing habits. He really has no reason to abide by your demands and post up a video of himself playing. I would personally prefer that he did as I've stated above, though.

Note: I've censored the bickering between I, The Rival and ruplayer. Their comments didn't belong in this thread and violated our  rules prior to being moved to the flame section.
Hey Bison...you always beat me down in street fighter...hehe

this thread wouldnt have been existed if instead of banning me...mr tea told boon to stop being a baby...and understand when you go 50-1 in 4 mins...someone might question that

hope you and your family had a great holiday

Registry
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread... - by Registry - Dec 27 2011, 12:39 AM