Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Marijuana does not adversly effect your lungs
Must have been some bad shit then dude, because i have been smoking sense about 16 and now im 22. I have been smoking a lest a gram+ a day and still have proper lung function. I also know plenty of people that have smoked for 30+ years that have never had any health problems. TBH i dont see the pot smoke causing the Emphysema if she smoked it sense when she was 14 and is now 48. It could have been anything like air pollution or just genetics.

I do believe that marijuana is something that should be used as a medication and its not for everyone.  if you dont know where you are getting your pot from you dont know what is in it and i dont recommend buying pot from anyone you dont know. i either grow my own so i know that it is organic and it has not been tampered with, or i get it from the medical club out here in cali(which i dont do often) because of what i stated above. but i could see that happening to someone if there where smoking a lot of really bad leafy shake.

Joke:
You must be in some serious denial if your going to tell scientists that the study they have been doing for 20 years is wrong...
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Marijuana does not adversly effect your lungs - by SpartanOnLSD - Jan 12 2012, 08:37 AM