Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Marijuana does not adversly effect your lungs
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:Yeah i did

M. Bison Wrote:
Article Wrote:What’s more, there was some evidence that very heavy users -- those who smoked the equivalent of a joint a day for 40 years or lit up more than 25 times a month -- might lose lung function.

But because the number of heavy users in the study was small, researchers say they aren’t sure whether those trends are valid or not.

Did either of you fully read the article?

See that part that is bigger. also a keyword is MIGHT
I know that this your medication, but the way i normally deal with things is that i dont leave it to chances, i always try to know for sure if it will hurt me or not, dont leave a room for chances like there is still a chance it will not hurt you.

This is a path that once you go through there is no turning back if it had a bad effects on your lungs once those effects shows on you, you cant go back to the way it was before.

But since its a medication try to find alternatives, always have a back up plan, and do a regular check ups every month or 3 months, so if anything any side effects appears, it wont be too late for you to stop.

But then again this is my opinion, i just know that everything have a side effects such as too much food can cause some heart problems, and taking too much pain killers might cause liver failure.

Always try to smoke less than you need, even by a few,  and remember that proverb which says everything exceeded only turned against him.

But thats how i would deal with things, its just an opinion and advise, and im not saying whether marijuana is bad or good im just saying to take everything into account.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Marijuana does not adversly effect your lungs - by Assassin - Jan 12 2012, 09:55 AM