Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Marijuana does not adversly effect your lungs
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:This is a path that once you go through there is no turning back if it had a bad effects on your lungs once those effects shows on you, you cant go back to the way it was before.

what do you mean? Are you saying that its addictive? because that just not true. And if you are saying that your lungs dont heal (if there is any damage) that is false as well just google "do your lung heal from smoking" and you will find a lot.
i know that lungs can heal, what i meant was permanent effects, there are things lungs cant be healed from so i suggested a regular check ups, just like cancer if its discovered early it can be treated if its discovered in its late stages then there is nothing can be done.
Even if there is a 1 % chance that it might hurt you take it into consideration, all im saying is that if it have permanent bad effects then by doing regular check ups you will know before it the situation develops while you are unaware.
And again i say im not saying the marijuana is bad or good im just suggesting something to you, in the end you cant know whether it have bad effects or not, so im saying just to plan ahead just in case. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Marijuana does not adversly effect your lungs - by Assassin - Jan 12 2012, 07:17 PM