Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin abuse Blood Lust Hero
mg_bobiii is NOT a race map, there are numerous admins on when I change gravity usually. I change gravity on non-competitive maps for players that get bored. To avoid them leaving, since they aren't being serious, unlike you who just complains constantly.. hateful person. If you're looking to be competitive, you shouldn't be on a friendly mini-game server. I only change gravity to those who ask for it, or if everyone is raging and needs a break and some entertainment. You've gone too far by taking this to the forum and complaining here. Everyone in-game said this was a stupid little arguement you're bringing up, and now it's in the forum. The only mistake in gravity change I really made so far(which still had no effect in anyone elses gameplay), was when I gave myself no gravity on smee tower, and skated in the sky for a round and then exploded.
Minigames is a place where everyone shouldn't be so serious and need to lay back and entertain themselves, but this is a dick move you're making here. I'm sorry you feel this way about things, at least you let out what little bullshit you had to say.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]

Messages In This Thread
Admin abuse Blood Lust Hero - by Circa. - Jan 16 2012, 08:49 AM
RE: Admin abuse Blood Lust Hero - by Bloodlust Hero - Jan 16 2012, 09:00 AM
RE: Admin abuse Blood Lust Hero - by Circa. - Jan 16 2012, 09:03 AM
RE: Admin abuse Blood Lust Hero - by Bloodlust Hero - Jan 16 2012, 09:10 AM
RE: Admin abuse Blood Lust Hero - by Circa. - Jan 16 2012, 09:12 AM
RE: Admin abuse Blood Lust Hero - by BaNaNaMaN - Jan 16 2012, 09:17 AM
RE: Admin abuse Blood Lust Hero - by Bloodlust Hero - Jan 16 2012, 09:22 AM
RE: Admin abuse Blood Lust Hero - by Riser - Jan 16 2012, 01:55 PM
RE: Admin abuse Blood Lust Hero - by M. Bison - Jan 16 2012, 02:00 PM