Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Kick without warning
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:Wait... he was kicked because you didn't like the map he nominated?..
Yes.

pTK Wrote:I kick people all the time without warnings if they piss me off. MOTD is your warning. If you break the rules out of ignorance, ill warn you. If you do it on purpose to fuck with the players on the server you are outta here.
I understand this, and I wouldn't have complained if I had done something wrong, but I didn't see any rule in the MOTD about nominating certain maps being prohibited.

ruplayer Wrote:Yes I "abused" admin because he bined rtv
I don't rtv very often (maybe once in ten or fifteen maps) and I hadn't when you kicked me. My only two binds are "kill" and "say hi." so no, I haven't binded rtv.

ruplayer Wrote:we played maps server killers every other round(compound/assault), clear now?
The fact you don't like assault doesn't mean nobody does. I certainly do. If it really was killing the server then how come I still couldn't reconnect 5 minutes after you kicked me because the server was still full (and still on assault)?

I actually have a couple of screenshots to prove you wrong:
- first, I have more than 25 days of playing time on the wL servers and I've never, ever seen a map get so close to being extended with that many people on the server:
[Image: csassault0003e.th.jpg]
- second... well, it's pretty self-explanatory:
[Image: deseason0005.th.jpg]

Anyway, this wasn't the first time I've been kicked for no good reason and at some point it gets really irritating so I just wanted people to know. As far as I'm concerned it doesn't really matter: this is the straw that broke the camel's back and I won't be playing on the wL public servers anymore.

Messages In This Thread
Kick without warning - by keger - Jan 19 2012, 12:48 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by ruplayer - Jan 19 2012, 12:56 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by keger - Jan 19 2012, 01:07 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by pTK - Jan 20 2012, 01:16 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by Bloodlust Hero - Jan 20 2012, 02:18 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by ruplayer - Jan 20 2012, 02:35 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by keger - Jan 20 2012, 07:52 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by ruplayer - Jan 20 2012, 08:39 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by SpartanOnLSD - Jan 20 2012, 09:36 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by keger - Jan 20 2012, 11:06 PM
RE: Kick without warning - by M. Bison - Feb 13 2012, 03:24 AM