Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Kick without warning
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:the 2nd pic could be explained by saying that cs_assault was at the top where everyone just spams 2 on the vote.
That doesn't make any sense: if people just spam 2 on the vote, then how come office got only 40% of the votes on the first pic? "Extend map" is always the LAST OPTION in the menu.

SpartanOnLSD Wrote:Im not picking a side but the 1st pic it shows that it got only 33% of the 15 people that voted...that does not seem like that much to me...or is 1/3 alot now?
So what? On the same pic office only received 40% of the votes, which I don't think can be considered "a lot", yet it was chosen as the next map. That's just how the voting system works. My point is that I've never seen any map being one vote away from being extended - usually the "extend map" option isn't even in the top 3.

ruplayer Wrote:Whenever you join it, you start from !nominate cs_assault/compound, look at your chat logs.
I just did. I have 116 connects in the past two weeks, and I've nominated assault 6 times (which, by my calculations, isn't "whenever I join" but barely 5% of the time).
I've also nominated compound just as many times as I've nominated havana, port, contra or russka. Maybe you should check the chat logs again?

And I still don't see what is the problem with nominating a map. I thought the nominating system was in place to let people choose the maps they like, which is exactly what I have been doing. If you don't like the map, you're free to nominate another one and to pick another option when the vote comes up. Manually altering the voting process is admin abuse, kicking someone while doing so is going way too far.

ruplayer Wrote:If you expect to see something after your abuse thread over being kicked, nothing will happen.
I don't expect anything. Like I said, I'm done playing on the wL public servers - I just wanted people to know the kind of abuse that regularly happens on the servers but that is small enough not to get reported.

Want another example? Because I have many.
It was on de_dust, I was Terrorist. We rushed A with the bomb, killing a few CTs on the way. We arrived at A, the bombsite looked clear and the bomb was being planted so me and another T went towards B to help some of our teammates under fire over there. But a CT was hiding in the A bombsite and killed the bomber soon after the bomb was planted - me and my teammate rushed back towards A but we arrived too late and the bomb was defused. We both got slayed by ruplayer because "we didn't cover the bomb".

Messages In This Thread
Kick without warning - by keger - Jan 19 2012, 12:48 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by ruplayer - Jan 19 2012, 12:56 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by keger - Jan 19 2012, 01:07 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by pTK - Jan 20 2012, 01:16 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by Bloodlust Hero - Jan 20 2012, 02:18 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by ruplayer - Jan 20 2012, 02:35 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by keger - Jan 20 2012, 07:52 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by ruplayer - Jan 20 2012, 08:39 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by SpartanOnLSD - Jan 20 2012, 09:36 AM
RE: Kick without warning - by keger - Jan 20 2012, 11:06 PM
RE: Kick without warning - by M. Bison - Feb 13 2012, 03:24 AM