Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11 Year old girl will be britains youngest mother.
I don't think there should be a specific age of consent, possibly the age of puberty. I do however think that for minors, it should be more of a +- 3 years of age thing untill they are 18. When I was in school, I remember plenty of pubescent 13 year olds banging each other, the drive is there, it happens. Where I live the age of consent is 16, and all of these kids were breaking the law. In my state, two 13 year olds literally both got tried for statutory rape against each other. It's silly and ridiculous. They were found guilty and now both are registered sex offenders for life for raping children (even though they were the same age). I think the age of consent should be more about stopping child predators then determining when individuals can make the choice to bang someone their own age.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11 Year old girl will be britains youngest mother. - by naive - Jan 27 2012, 12:02 AM