Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basic Evolutionary Genetics. (Mutations & DNA)
leo Wrote:I'm a Christian, but I don't agree. The simple system in which this complex system is based was a random chance, but an entirely feasible one. Look up endosymbiotic theory. It's a major step in how early life started to become much more complex.
With all do respect, and please don't get me wrong:
- Being a Christian or Muslim or Jew means that you believe in God, but according to what you said, your not.
- Random chance theory is just like pretending that you can't speak.

George, Of The Jungle Wrote:I don't see why it's not possible that we're the result of random events. On a lot of planets the circumstances are not there for life to be possible. On Earth they are there, hence we exist.

Although I'm not 100 % sure of this, how could I be? I go with the explanation that sounds most feasible, since I have no reason to think otherwise.

And I wouldn't call the human race a masterpiece, all you have to do is read the paper.
- Who do you think have setup these "circumstances" --> random chance ? pff.
- most feasible... I think God is the most feasible explanation, I think the way humans were given the free will ("And I wouldn't call the human race a masterpiece, all you have to do is read the paper.") is the most feasible explanation, I think the Quran & the ancient bible is the most feasible.. too bad the bible now is mostly fake,  :-\
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Basic Evolutionary Genetics. (Mutations & DNA) - by MindHACKer - Feb 09 2012, 11:57 AM