Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People going too far about "stacking".
JackMonroe Wrote:The whole stacking issue is dumb in my opinion.  If you don't want maps to be one sided, then remove all the one sided maps from the server.  First of all, there is really no such thing as balance.  95% of the time there will be a person on one team dominating everyone and no matter what team he is on, it wont cause balance.  Moving that player would just cause change, not balance.  Either he will keep winning on the other side, or start losing on the other side.  That isn't balance.  That is throwing a guy on the other team and hoping that somehow makes everyone on each team have the exact same kdr and make every game end with a 10-10 score.  I suggest, if you are going to join the hard team with this sense of dignity and honor, don't start whining if other people don't do the same.  Whining just makes you look like an ass.  You accepted the challenge.  Fucking deal with it.

Fuckin' QFT. I stack sometimes, but mostly I just play on the team my steam buddies play on. I never complain about people stacking or whatever, regardless of the team I'm on. It's a game and I try to have fun with my friends. I can do that even if my team is losing.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]

Messages In This Thread
People going too far about "stacking". - by silly - Feb 12 2012, 12:11 AM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 11:24 AM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 01:00 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 02:09 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 03:43 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 16 2012, 11:01 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 17 2012, 08:48 AM