Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People going too far about "stacking".
Lol, feelings get hurt when I call you out? 
Quote:Coincidentally, I changed to t soon later, and we managed to win a couple of rounds before the map changed to italy
  That's why I called you out.  You would be surprised how far guilt tripping goes.  Did I switch you? No.  I merely, suggested that you are weaker player in an effort to get you to change sides on your own.  A lot of times this works so I don't have balance teams.  If you go the statistics route you need to take in mind how often train is played with low players count.  It is quite easy to win train, as any map, if there is a low player count.

Jack- It is a balancing issue.  Often time one or two players swap and the map is fair, i.e. not 15 vs 4 in the final moments of the rounds.  I get annoyed because the same people play the easy side round after round.  I watch the server die.  I would love italy, dust, nuke, and a few others to be taken out of rotation, but too many players like these maps. 

Then the only time team balancing would be issue is when a team has too many skilled players.  Once in a blue moon I have to balance people to the easy-side.  I have noticed when the easy-side loses people frequently quit faster.

Find it funny that 2 maps of trash talking got you to QQ in the forums.  I usually can guilt trip/trash talk players I know not to be a bitch and go on the easy side.  I got it that sometimes people want to take a break and not try so hard or play with friends.  It would be nice if decent players would try to balance things out.

BTW How did I go too far about stacking?  Let the melodrama ensue. 

Messages In This Thread
People going too far about "stacking". - by silly - Feb 12 2012, 12:11 AM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 11:24 AM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by Mr.Tea - Feb 12 2012, 12:17 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 01:00 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 02:09 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 03:43 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 16 2012, 11:01 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 17 2012, 08:48 AM