Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People going too far about "stacking".
ruplayer Wrote:
leo Wrote:To be honest, I hate it when people move me around. What happens is that the admins just move around the good players every map while everyone else just stays the same.
lol who said you're good? you're like on the bottom of my "move around" list...

I didn't, but I'm not that bad. I was getting some really good scores on PF and was getting switched every couple of rounds was all I was saying. :/

Assassin Wrote:well you want to solve the team stack problem but you dont want to help solve he problem

It sounds like we need raise a middle class instead of shuffle around the tops and bottoms of the server (as much as I like to shuffle tops and bottoms Wink ).

The point I was trying to illustrate is that a way to curb stacking is to adjust the map list and the frequency at which unbalanced maps get voted for by default.

Assassin Wrote:if you want it solved then start from yourself then to others, if you dont want to get moved by an admin to make the game enjoyable for everyone then that will be just selfish not offense here.

Like I said, I don't really stack. I just play on the teams my friends are on. Regardless, I have fun so I stick around regardless. Other people seem to not have fun and hop to other servers. That starts impacting my fun some, so that's why I wanna balance the stacking a little bit by doing something that doesn't interfere with the players so much.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]

Messages In This Thread
People going too far about "stacking". - by silly - Feb 12 2012, 12:11 AM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 11:24 AM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 01:00 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 02:09 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 03:43 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 16 2012, 11:01 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 17 2012, 08:48 AM