Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People going too far about "stacking".
Wow, remix.  I could care less about being #1 or #2.  I don't think I'm the second best player on the server.    I have 29days of playing time.  What do u expect?  The rankings benefit people that play more.

I only really call out people; if they talk shit or I know them. This whole post is directed at 10 fragment sentences calling one person out.  Part of it was poking fun.  Then people get their feelings hurt.  It nice to have the banter when you are dead.  Its even nicer when they start joining the harder side or attempt to balance things on their own.  That is what I tried to do pre-admin and that is what a lot of my friends here try to do. 

No threat to you.  Your talking out your ass, now. 

When teams are balanced it is because a one team is rolling the other team.  Usually with 7 or more players left alive at the end of the round.  The top fragger is switched to the losing team.  If there is no change to final outcome then another top fragger is switched.  This process is done until the rounds are closer and it is no longer a blow out.  If you ignore an admin and try to take "a stand."  Don't be surprised if you are kicked/1-day banned.

Don't know why your panties are getting balled up because I didn't expect this from you.  Especially, since SiX days I don't remember you stacking there, but then again you don't really play much here.  I try to play to have fun.  I always try to make things fair.  Too bad we don't have an aggressive team balancing mod or disable team select.  IF you can't play the hard side a few times.  What is the point of playing?  You would probably enjoy going to a elementary school playground and do a pick-up game to totally annihilated some 7 year olds. 

Messages In This Thread
People going too far about "stacking". - by silly - Feb 12 2012, 12:11 AM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 11:24 AM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 01:00 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 02:09 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 03:43 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by Mr.Tea - Feb 12 2012, 05:46 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 16 2012, 11:01 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 17 2012, 08:48 AM