Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  why?
Hi...
i hope you feel good !
sir i respect your idea.i think you are one of those admins that don't know my shitty situation...some admins are my friends and they're supporting me to getting unban,sir...you are not agree with me because you don't know my situation.
but i'll tell you that completely, then you may change your idea :
- i don't know how to use hacks or cheats or anything else and i never allow myself to do that,and as you know that was my foolish younger brother...When i got banned some admins told me " you should buy non-steam css.but i live in a really poor and laggard country that there isn't css non-steam here...(because my country is interdict)
-some admins sent for me some websites to buy that online but i live in iran and everybody knows most of websites and internet addresses are filter
( i mean they aren't reachable! )
-you said "all ban players can sit on spec and demo 5 individual hackers and report here in forum. 5 solid and conclusive demos".
but when i wanna sit on spec this massage appears :
"you have been banned from this server"
it means i can't be even a Spectator...and that's a little unfair! because amnesty program doesn't include me.you told me some people had a situation like you,but now whats your idea about that? i promise non of them wasn't in a situation like this...some of them lied...and non of them didn't want to serve WL like me.ADMINS do not supporting me without reason and because of this they helped me to getting unban.i have no fun except playing css! please give me one chance...even an unfeeling person can understand me!all of my words was only the truth...if my unbanning is not fair, my ban is unfair ,Too...even more! please lift my ban & just give me a chance...

STEAM_0:0:1671091854

Thanks ,sincerely  :'(

Messages In This Thread
why? - by Hostage - Feb 11 2012, 09:38 PM
RE: why? - by Bloodlust Hero - Feb 11 2012, 10:10 PM
RE: why? - by Hostage - Feb 12 2012, 12:19 PM
RE: why? - by Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep - Feb 12 2012, 02:51 PM
RE: why? - by Hostage - Feb 12 2012, 08:29 PM
RE: why? - by Loks - Feb 13 2012, 12:56 AM
RE: why? - by Hostage - Feb 13 2012, 11:45 AM