Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People going too far about "stacking".
Quote:Hey there!
In case you forget Bison was playing with you when I was "calling you out."  Pretty sure if there was an issue he would have pointed out my insensitivity. 

I appreciate being compared to the Nazis and Puritans.  Oh wait it was my fault because I stood by and did nothing to allow you to seize power.  Is that your point?  Maybe bring in some McCarthyism.  I don't like communists either.  You probably think I'm the 1% oppressing the 99%?  That's a good one too and a little more current.  You may take ownership of that if you want and use it next time someone "oppresses" you.

How did I punish you or anyone?  I didn't try to control your actions.

I actually chuckle as I read your long drawn out posts.  I'm a type-a personality and you appear to be a type-b.  I will naturally prey on you.  Throw your logical and "intelligent" conclusions at me.  It will just confuse me and make me SMASH.

Please continue to quote my chat long and attempt to highlight nothing. 

I play and observe. I was observing on 2 maps you chose to join the easy side.  There were less than 18 ppl playing, so balancing the map is a lil more tricky.  I tend to leave it alone.  If you noticed at each rounds end there was no blow out.  Kinda hard on a 9 v 9.

Please continue your melodrama.  My playfulness is coming to end because you are getting back to your melodramatic long posts.  Oh ya, at least I'm not being a bitch when I play.  (Please explain to others what that implies if you don't mind)

If you want, you can quote parts of this post and make a new thread on how I hurt feelings again, but please post it in the proper place next time.  (i.e. Flames or Admin Abuse; often one in the same)   

Messages In This Thread
People going too far about "stacking". - by silly - Feb 12 2012, 12:11 AM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 11:24 AM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 01:00 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 02:09 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 03:43 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by Mr.Tea - Feb 14 2012, 06:30 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 16 2012, 11:01 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 17 2012, 08:48 AM