Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People going too far about "stacking".
As I said, either insincere or overly harsh and flawed perspective.
What's wrong with the analogy I gave? I wasn't suggesting that you're genocidal. Oh, and Yeah, I haven't come across McCarthyism before, but it sorta fits.

"How did I punish you or anyone?  I didn't try to control your actions. "
I was talking about informal punishment tea, informal. In the form of harassing insults and criticisms. The formal punishment comes in to play if you've ever switched someone because you thought they were "stacking", or if you punished them further for changing back. Considering what you said, yes you did try to control my actions, by trying to informally punishing me and trying to "guilt-trip" me into joining the other team.

My long drawn out posts? Yours aren't short either. I don't think people fit perfectly into just one of those personality types, but I agree that I'm probably significantly B while you are more A. But you can't use labels like that as an excuse. Since when was it ok for an admin to harass, troll, and unfairly insult people? It doesn't make a difference if you're mostly a type A personality. Someone could have a personality that's potentially psychopathic, if they killed someone, does their personality somehow justify their actions? We're all probably capable of being nasty to others, but most of us control ourselves.

On two maps I chose the easy side? Seriously?  ??? You don't seem to recognize that the overall skill level difference between two teams can have a huge impact on the balance of the game. On train I joined CT because they were losing... In fact I probably prefer playing T on train.. Also, I already gave legitimate reasons for what I did on nuke.

Playfulness? I didn't notice. Well, I actually think you were the one who was acting bitchy back then (based on what you said).

I don't need to make another thread, there's one here already.

There's too much hysteria about "stacking", really.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi

Messages In This Thread
People going too far about "stacking". - by silly - Feb 12 2012, 12:11 AM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 11:24 AM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 01:00 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 02:09 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 03:43 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by silly - Feb 15 2012, 11:43 AM