Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People going too far about "stacking".
I love how funny it is that I have an illogical conclusion.  When the information you bring to the table is people not understanding how to read a question and making no reference to a personality testing, but general polling.  To address that article:  Most surveys do the multiple questions. 

Quote:One way that researchers assess whether respondent fatigue created problems in a long questionnaire is by including consistency checks: Questions from an early section of the questionnaire are repeated in a later part (either in identical form or alternatively phrased) so that the reliability of responses can be checked.

If people don't respond correctly to the first time as desired then there is something wrong with the survey.  If you are going to make a survey ridiculous long probably want to break it up and conduct separate target sensing session.  Common sense and experience point out people's attention span. Marketers already know this length.  I actually have some marketing research experience (ten years ago), but what do I know. 

In reference to you personality test-http://cobweb2.louisville.edu/faculty/regbruce/bruce//rflct600/mount1.htm 

As I read the linked personality test there were statement I neither agreed nor disagreed with, but it was a yes or no question. 

Most leaders understand that the if you want to know someone's personality you observe them or challenge them and see they respond.  Oh ya, overtime people's personalities may change by being exposed to different stressors and breaking points.

Messages In This Thread
People going too far about "stacking". - by silly - Feb 12 2012, 12:11 AM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 11:24 AM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 01:00 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 02:09 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 12 2012, 03:43 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 16 2012, 11:01 PM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by leo - Feb 17 2012, 08:48 AM
RE: People going too far about "stacking". - by Mr.Tea - Feb 18 2012, 11:05 AM