Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can People Like This Be Allowed To Play On Warlords?
dont get me wrong...I can go back and forth with the best of em...these scrubs trolling and raging..changing their name to impersonate me

no problem...I never report anything...its weak honestly

but when I see someone make a pedo comment about children...it made me sick

why you might ask?...because I have a 8 year old son and I would love nothing more to break this kids face for saying some bullshit like he said tonight

Im not wasting any more of my time finding links but I did make a screenshot for all to see

dude is #3 on the server "sharkswagg" and riser' already had to ban this piece of garbage from the scrim server for team killing

[Image: huht5.jpg]

click the screenshot to see the fullsize

somebody please eliminate this waste of a player slot

thx for your time
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.

Messages In This Thread
How Can People Like This Be Allowed To Play On Warlords? - by Registry - Apr 19 2012, 08:55 AM