Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can People Like This Be Allowed To Play On Warlords?
Pishtim Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:I'm glad that you followed advise and reported him instead of getting involved in this.

HAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!! kids defending their mates without even having a CLUE!

ok, so check this out...

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/114680

you can read on as long as u'd like, it goes on forever. so much for "not getting involved". He's the worst one outta the bunch.

I can't believe u accepted this guy into NightWatch... it looks very bad for the clan, indeed. On top of it, he tried to get me banned AFTER he provoked me. Lets remember, I may be a dick (I openly admit it), but I am a regular member, in good standing, who has gotten no less that 4 hackers banned. I AM A DICK, and I try to keep that reputation going, but I neither claim a clan, nor attempt to make excuses for myself. But Regi$try is outside the scope of a reasonable member of ANYTHING. He constantly lies about me, and makes mention of it anytime I'm in the server. He does the same to SharkSwagg. When I join a server, I don't say shit to this kid, yet he makes it a point to open his mouth and spread lies about me AND Shark (possibly others as well). For instance, he will make a query about what our income is. Then, after we respond, he says something like, "so campswagg...in your digital world...where u are rich and all...what kind of car do you drive?", "campswagg...in your digital world where you are trying to convince the server your mom didnt pay for eveything in your life". Just, non-stop provoking... it's almost unbelievable that he made this thread...

When talking to me, he makes claim that I am stalking my FRIEND Stag. That, for some reason my rank is going to make her leave her husband for me (even tho I asked for my rank to be reset...)... who knows where his little mind gets this from. Is Stag even married? Who knows, ask the REAL stalker... Point being, Stag is just a friend, yet Regi$try's jealously tries to turn me into a stalker. This kind of activity is recurring from Regi$try.

It never ends. And when I try to query him about what EXACTLY Stag says... he is silent, because he knows I will copy and paste his words to Stag herself, and be exposed. Not to worry tho Regi$try, Stag will get a link to this thread...

^^^

btw Pwnage is just like u, but to a somewhat lesser degree. He is another kid who makes a point to put my name in his mouth. I don't start anything... it's both of you that always chime in first. Is it a coincidence that I pwn both u bitches at CSS? I think not.... U say u've been playing since 1.3? well, that just sad on so many levels hahahah!!!

Prove that I impersonated you.

Prove that I am stalking Steam friends.

hahaha U obviously don't know Stag in the least... she wouldn't lie to spare my feelings, ROFL. Everything u say about her is the opposite of what she is. I'm sorry that you can't understand that a female can be JUST a friend. U must not have many of those... Not my fault loser. As I was telling people earlier, I would just feel sorry for you, but, u make it impossible since ur so vocal about ur inadequacies. Just because u come up short in so many areas, don't take it out on alpha males like me. It's not my fault
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Can People Like This Be Allowed To Play On Warlords? - by Pishtim - Apr 19 2012, 12:03 PM