Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can People Like This Be Allowed To Play On Warlords?
}{@K@P Wrote:i have nothing against about pishtim, if he used my name like this, I would assume that it's a joke! Trolls don't make me mad, they just make me laugh, if someone really cared of calling fat fuck, that's the personal problem, it really depends on the person, personally, i just go with a flow about trolling
exactly

this thread has NOTHING to do with timmy...this thread was made to show people that pedoswagg is trash

timmy just came in here to try and save him because I told tim if he didnt change his name I was going to copy and paste what 'sharkswagg' said about kids

and honestly...if 'sharkswagg' can talk about kids like that on the server without any repercussion...regardless who reported...regardlesss the situation...I would be ashamed to run a server like that

the mother fuker said something to the effect of "you like a childs hand on your dick"

ANYONE who comes in this thread and attempts to justify that...or downplays it as 'joking' should be ashmahed of themselves as well

then again if you dont have children...you might not be as passionate about people talking bad about kids as I am

this thread is about 'sharkswagg' and nobody else...please people...dont allow timmy to be successful with derailing the thread
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Can People Like This Be Allowed To Play On Warlords? - by Registry - Apr 19 2012, 07:32 PM