Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water Privatization
i had to write this for Social studies Tongue so i thought i would get your feed about it xD

Should big business control water? Isn’t it true that water is life? Why should they control that? I not talking about Australia I talking about Africa. Over there, there isn’t really any developed country that has a stable government that can provide a stable source of water. Thus why big business has come in and took the spot of the government? Big business shouldn’t own water resources for any reason. The biggest reason is if you’re a business what’s the object of business? It’s to make money. The second reason is that if big business owns the water they control is people are dying over big business denying them water because they can’t find a job in economy that is still trying to jump start. The third reason is it hurts the environment around them.70% of people live in rural areas so they have to live by a river or a stream.

The biggest reason is business is for profit isn’t it? With that, people that are trying to find a job in an economy that is trying to jump start? It like trying to start a car whiles you trying to charge the battery. It hurts low income families. And it doesn’t help a region that need help trying to start an economy. That why I think big business shouldn’t own water resources.

The second reason is when big business owns water they control life. The saying “life is water” is very true. Thus the reason I think they should not own water in any matter because people die for the reason they can’t afford water that is supplied by big business. People die at a very fast rate. A human can’t survive without water for 3 days, 3 days! That’s a short time! That why I think big business shouldn’t own water resources.

The third reason is it hurts the ecosystems and how people in Africa have lived for thousands of years. It hurts them because the business that supplies it has to get the water from somewhere, and it cheaper to drain it from a river then drill a well.so they drain it from rivers and speared it everywhere. But they don’t think about people father down the river that has lived off it for their whole life.  They don’t have the money to drill a whole and a system to clean it and get rid of waste products. That why I think big business shouldn’t own water resources.

Big business shouldn’t own water resources for any reason. It because why business is to make money.

And if business owns water they own life. And business would hurt the environment by draining rivers. That’s why I think Big business shouldn’t own water.

~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~

Messages In This Thread
Water Privatization - by Dre@m$ - Apr 24 2012, 08:28 PM
RE: Water Privatization - by Fuzzy Izzie - Apr 24 2012, 08:45 PM
RE: Water Privatization - by ceddeeoo - Apr 24 2012, 08:57 PM
RE: Water Privatization - by George, Of The Jungle - Apr 24 2012, 09:56 PM
RE: Water Privatization - by ceddeeoo - Apr 24 2012, 10:08 PM
RE: Water Privatization - by Lieutenant Josh - Apr 24 2012, 10:09 PM
RE: Water Privatization - by naive - Apr 24 2012, 10:11 PM
RE: Water Privatization - by Spartacus - Apr 24 2012, 10:12 PM
RE: Water Privatization - by George, Of The Jungle - Apr 24 2012, 10:25 PM
RE: Water Privatization - by Lieutenant Josh - Apr 24 2012, 10:27 PM