Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  SMAC: Eye Angles Violation?
M. Bison Wrote:Here's the thing: Even if we were to believe you about the cheating, you'd still be considerably risky for us to unban. Like I mentioned earlier, a simple google search on your steam_id shows dozens of bans for malicious behavior and many of these bans are fairly recent. The thing is that most people banned from our servers for reasons like that also tend to similarly have a history of it elsewhere. I simply can't believe your behavior would change all that much in such a short time span. So we've definitely got a problem here. How do we know you've changed? What are you willing to do to prove it?

I'm currently in a clan with a lot of close steam friends, and we have a T&C that e all signed up and agreed to,
Quote:If we are informed of you getting banned from another server for breaking their rules, you can be removed from the clan and community. Breaking any of these rules/expectations will get you removed from the clan and community Immediately. Not wearing the clan tag at any given time, shows us you don't care for the clan and you will be kicked out for it.

If you find me "trolling" your servers, please visit "Evolution-cSS.COm" and report me. However, you won't find me trolling your servers, because I wouldn't dare lose my status there to dick around.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
SMAC: Eye Angles Violation? - by Jeolidus - Apr 29 2012, 05:27 PM
RE: SMAC: Eye Angles Violation? - by M. Bison - Apr 29 2012, 06:35 PM
RE: SMAC: Eye Angles Violation? - by Jeolidus - Apr 29 2012, 06:45 PM
RE: SMAC: Eye Angles Violation? - by M. Bison - Apr 29 2012, 06:59 PM
RE: SMAC: Eye Angles Violation? - by Jeolidus - Apr 29 2012, 07:11 PM
RE: SMAC: Eye Angles Violation? - by M. Bison - Apr 29 2012, 07:24 PM
RE: SMAC: Eye Angles Violation? - by Jeolidus - Apr 29 2012, 07:31 PM
RE: SMAC: Eye Angles Violation? - by M. Bison - Apr 29 2012, 07:56 PM
RE: SMAC: Eye Angles Violation? - by Jeolidus - Apr 29 2012, 08:03 PM
RE: SMAC: Eye Angles Violation? - by M. Bison - Apr 29 2012, 08:37 PM