Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russians protest over Putin's return as president
trueplayer Wrote:There are always going to be people against current political power and people that support it. It's not bad at all. Putin did a good job. U.S just don't like the fact that there is some country that is independent. U.S. government knows that Putin is a strong leader, they don't want to realise realize that there are 4 countries at this time that dominate our world, Russia, China, India, USA.  Not just US.
Yes that's the same thing that our media keeps talking about it, I think it's very good not to have 1 command center for the whole world, that's logically not right, especially when this command center illegally keeps messing with other nations internal affairs.

trueplayer Wrote:I watch news from 4 different countries to build my own opinion. Media lies, you need to know how to filter only truth.
That's the right way.
I my self watch the news from many different countries, in four different languages.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russians protest over Putin's return as president - by MindHACKer - May 06 2012, 07:52 PM