Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat forecast: 42% of Americans obese by 2030
JackMonroe Wrote:Let people eat what they want.  Why do you care what other people eat anyway?  Government should have absolutely no say in this matter.  It's stupid.  I really don't know why you would want someone telling you what you can and can't eat.  Pisses me right off.  If you want to be skinny, eat right and exorcise.  Don't blame the world around you.

what about your tax money being spent on health costs for diabetics and other obese-related diseases ? I understand your mentality completely but think on a macro level what doubling the already obscene percentage of obese people there are in america will do. It will one day start affecting your life.

My main concern however are all the kids that are born fat, with disabilities and diseases they have to treat the rest of their life because of their parents' decisions. They do not deserve being born into this world with so much physical and later emotional restraint being put on them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fat forecast: 42% of Americans obese by 2030 - by ceddeeoo - May 08 2012, 10:04 PM