Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama declares support for same-sex marriages
Spartacus Wrote:ruplayer is only guy i know who isn't religious, yet is an opponent of same-sex marriages/relations.

I'm not saying that to diss you or anything, but its just that most people who oppose it vehemently supposedly have a "strong" religious faith.

Sometimes I think I wish I could see some signs of God or some miracle or even Devil aka Satana(if the bad is there, the good will be there too, right?). If I took a look at one of those things, just one quick look, I'd probably believe till the rest of my life. Yet, the only miracle I see is that I'm not some bug, or simply minded animal, I actually got to be a part of domination kind on this planet, but it's not enough, kind of like won a lottery ticket. I heard people start believing in stuff when they get older, maybe, will see, but so far reality is so deep and cruel... lol I was even reading those free church booklets that they spam mail boxes with, still sober=(

With this being said, I believe in future, and I don't wanna see it with 50% gays. They don't just go against religion, they step over human biology and simple moral things. It's like what if people will start having sex with animals, kids, or eating shit, just because that's what they like to do?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama declares support for same-sex marriages - by Moriarty - May 10 2012, 03:53 PM