Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Define rules more in depth in MOTD
Hi all,

I was a former regular on your CSS servers and somewhat on the forums about a year ago. I haven't really seen too much mod/admin action going, til today, when a mod continually warned us to stop "mic spamming." We were just having a normal, random, conversation along the lines of what usually goes on.

Admittedly, it was about a guy sticking a q-tip in his butt, but no one really seemed to mind. We actually had a good laugh about it. But the direction the mod took it, it made it seem like the friendly atmosphere and fun conversation that I know and love these servers and CSS for were now prohibited.

I believe a firm reference that we, as players, can refer to and point out to mods who are stepping over the line would be nice. I would like to point out this mod did  not threathen to ban us, but perma-mute us.

I am not sure if this is the right place for this, but it felt somewhat appropriate. If I am incorrect and idle chatter is no longer allowed, please let me know, and I can certainly adapt or find a new server.

Thanks,
Pandapoop/Pandanade

Messages In This Thread
Define rules more in depth in MOTD - by panda - May 13 2012, 08:00 AM
RE: Define rules more in depth in MOTD - by panda - May 14 2012, 04:08 AM