Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we do something about this guy
well he doesn't speak or read English, one i asked opinions, and thank you to everyone except cedeoo there, two, could ruplayer or one of the guys who speaks Russian go get him so i can issue him a full written apology for my actions, as well as what i want him to do? Sort of a peer mediation as they call it at my school ;D,(it seems like that kind of thing works over the internet, and not between two ppl face to face).

Oh and to further something for a minute
ceddeeoo Wrote:it sounds like you keep getting pwned by this guy and you are mad

[Image: BUTTFRUSTRATED.jpg]
So you didnt post this ceddeeoo, you didnt openly mock me, and oh wait you aren't the only one who did, you cant just be civil like everyone else was, thank you Drunk, Riser, Tomix, ruplayer for actually being good ppl and giving your thoughts on this. Oh and with an Asian guy in the image to, i can't happen to be a white boy with a Chinese last name and perfect English grammar, huh!
The image is pretty funny after a while, but still i dont know why you are the only one here who seems to ever(excluding death)have taken an issue with something i posted, and why you have to be the only one who mocked me in this topic.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by }{@K@P - May 13 2012, 06:55 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by Riser - May 13 2012, 07:25 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by DK - May 14 2012, 12:52 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by Lieutenant Josh - May 14 2012, 01:22 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by Cortex - May 14 2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by DK - May 14 2012, 03:03 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by Leaky - May 15 2012, 12:43 AM