Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we do something about this guy
ceddeeoo Wrote:Why are you being sarcastic ? I did completely mock you and you deserved it. And I do completely agree with you on one thing, you should write an apology for him. He didn't deserve any of the behavior you performed. I'm being completely honest to you about your case, this is the internet, if you cannot handle someone's opinion that differs from yours well you'll just have to learn. I never pretended to be an admin, hence why I said  "I think you should be banned for 3 days". I'm in a position to offer criticisms as much as anyone, this is an open public thread, I couldn't care less if you respect me or not.

I'm not going to post again in this thread because I've made my points very clear before:

Someone was ignoring you in the server that you said hi to. Then, some russian guy knifed you or killed you in some fashion that made you mad and you started to get ticked off. He at some point voted to ban you because you voted to ban the guy that was ignoring you, and then you lost it and started flaming him with inappropriate language. The Russian guy does not understand english nor can read this alphabet and therefore had no idea what you were saying. You kept attempting to join his team to avoid being killed by him and he followed suit, changing teams to kill you. He continued to kill you and you got so mad you went on the forums and made a thread to accuse him of the charges you yourself committed but he did not: flaming, trolling, inappropriate language, etc... That is all the evidence that has been presented to my eyes.
One your facts are completely off, two, i find it very mean in your case when you mock someone and you're the only one who does it, you couldn't be civil and just put a opinion up, you had to mock me, two as iv'e stated, i was trying to get the attention of endosmoke i player i played with alot in the past and he was ignoring me, so to see if either he was truly ignoring me or just stoned like he is most of the time ive played with him, i typed a votekick on his name, but for some reason, this Russian guy here who i wasn't even talking about or minding at all, typed voteban on me, even when i tried to inform him i wasn't talking about him, and so i got mad at him, sure it wasn't right, but thats why i bring it the attention of the forum, so that i can get a wider audience judgement on whose wrong, and it appears im wrong, but that also i have a point, which should be resolved as Drunk stated in his post now if you cant leave me alone with your constant obnoxious disagreements with what i post then im gonna report, note this isnt the first time you've taken issue with a post of mine a less then appropriate manner.

And exactly cortex, and thats what i did, now i just want to resolve it with the guy who is subject of this thread so i dont have to get into with him again.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by }{@K@P - May 13 2012, 06:55 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by Riser - May 13 2012, 07:25 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by DK - May 14 2012, 12:52 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by Cortex - May 14 2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by Lieutenant Josh - May 14 2012, 01:55 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by DK - May 14 2012, 03:03 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by Leaky - May 15 2012, 12:43 AM