Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we do something about this guy
Oh so now you're the judge of everyone now is that it, Im officially directing this thread at you now, can we do something about this guy; cedeeoo

I dont know how thats spamming, and i dont know why apparently i can't call you on your Bs but you want to start a BS war, ok....
ceddeeoo Wrote:Shut up. Unconscious racial discrimination is present everywhere against all races. You may not think of yourself as racist, but when you're walking alone at night and a black dude with baggy clothing is walking behind you, you're definitely going to think differently about the situation than if he was asian, white, arabic or hispanic (same case applies to all of these... everyone has their own preconceptions of races and they will be influenced by stereotypes and various forms of media you have encountered in which they are present in). I haven't seen any case of Americans being more discriminating against asians than against african americans, hispanics and arabics...

And how is posting what he considers world news "spamming" ? He finds articles he finds interesting and takes the time to share them with us. What do you do about his efforts ? You whine about it.
ceddeeoo Wrote:holy shit you're absolutely mind boggingly stupid. What you wrote wasn't an analogy, and I didn't leave caucasians out of the equation at all, not only did I say "all races" multiple times but I said white once or twice. I never said a black person with baggy clothes would be a "threat" so don't bother trying to quote me saying things I never said. The last sentence you wrote doesn't make any sense, how could I justify that you are wrong without looking at the argument. Do I have a personal grudge against you ? No, i've never talked to you before this.

Why would his race (the original story) have anything to do with the situation ? You really think guards at the DEA heard a kid going insane, screaming and kicking the door and just went "bah, he's asian, who cares." ?

How could you even compare the treatment african americans received during the civil rights era to this single case which was most probably a  huge fuck-up on a single person's behalf is beyond me. Tell me in the article what this incident had anything to do with race ? You basically went "white people are racist against asians!!!!!" in a thread that was completely unrelated.
One starting a post with "Shut up" yea like that isnt in any way inappropriate. And then saying "holy shit you're absolutely mind boggingly stupid." in the next response to me, like that isnt inappropriate huh bro?  Apparently i can't express my opinion freely in a public forum because what, you just have to be right all the damn time, apparently i can't have the opinion that there was a racial bias in that topic's events, and that apparently i wrote "white people are racist against asians!!!!!" oh but wait those arent my words, you just assume thats what i meant. And you did get the analogy i was making, but you yet say"What you wrote wasn't an analogy", an analogy is a comparison, whether between to similar or dissimilar subjects is up to the writer bro. I mean you insulted me like 4 times in 2 posts, and you couldn't just express your opinion in an amicable way huh? you open with an insult, and close with statements the basically try to make yourself sound better than everyone, and you mean to tell me
ceddeeoo Wrote:haha. I never use pickup lines, they're really dumb. but here is one:
this line doesnt make you sound better than everyone who posted in that best pickup lines thread. Yet then rather than being the bigger man, you have to one act all defensive about it when i call you on it, and then two you accuse me of spamming the chat box when basically everybody chats like 2-4 times in row, yet you wouldn't say they're trolling/spamming, you only say i am when i chat more than once in the chat box.
And you know, for all that, im gonna report you, and if the admins need a reference , they can look right here.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by }{@K@P - May 13 2012, 06:55 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by Riser - May 13 2012, 07:25 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by DK - May 14 2012, 12:52 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by Cortex - May 14 2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by Lieutenant Josh - May 14 2012, 02:42 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by DK - May 14 2012, 03:03 AM
RE: Can we do something about this guy - by Leaky - May 15 2012, 12:43 AM