Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama declares support for same-sex marriages
FrostyMeds Wrote:
naive Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:srsly it's really silly u comparing animals to humans.....

Humans *are* animals. Citing traits about other animals you consider to be negative can be done with positive things as well (flight, limb regeneration). Only a very small percentage of our DNA differs us from most of the animal kingdom. It's fairly ignorant to deny how similar in fact we are to all living organisms found on earth.

It doesn't matter if you like gay people or not, it's a natural phenomenon in mammals that reproduce in the way that we do. It's always going to be around whether you like it or not. It is nature. It also does not effect heterosexual people in any way. Why should your slight discomfort around gay people be worth a trade off of absolutely crushing an individuals entire life due to your misguided fears about homosexuality.

Hating gay people is like hating gravity, you are a fool if you call it 'unnatural' and there isn't shit you can do about but accept it. They are never going to go away and you better get used to it.

Homophobia is linked to closet homosexuality also. So all of you haters are really probably just gay and confusing arousal stemming from homosexuals stimuli for anxiety. Most reasonable explanation for all of these unfounded fears IMO Smile Source (there are more): http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/article/homophobia

Thank God there are still people out there with a brain.

^ I know right?

Anyways, I don't really agree with what Obama threw out in the realm of marriage.  Let me start out by saying that I have been studying the Bible for a little bit more than 12 years and it is listed in the Bible several times that marriage is between a man and a women.  At the same time, I have no qualms with people who choose to be gay.  Considering marriage is more of a religious term, I would follow along the lines of "separation of church and state".

I would agree with everything Obama said if the term marriage was taken out of the equation.
[Image: joker_sig.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama declares support for same-sex marriages - by JOKER #LoLurMaD - May 14 2012, 03:43 AM